Sunday, June 7, 2015

Make a version of your own Kimchi-bibimbap



Oh! Didn’t I forget to include on my previous blog-post that one of the qualities that I have (aside from being an enthusiast in art-world) is that… I am a gourmet in foods, a foodie, food lover in short.

I know clearly that I am not a professional-chief myself, or something. But, it’s the passion for cooking somehow that draws me in. I like Inventing new recipes; bringing food-presentations into a fine-art one (eventhough I’m not a good one). I actually even love watching food-shows on TV (and this is one of my fave hobbies). Whenever I see food-shows or food competition on TV, the feeling is like I don’t wanna leave that particular food channel. I am fond of doing all these stuffs, it’s because I love eating SO MUCH!

And so, for this day, I’m gonna share to you some secretes on how to make your own version of “KimchiBibimbap”—it is actually a popular food in South Korea. The word bibimbap is derived from the hangul language (Korean word) as “fried-rice”. While kimchi, is a national food of Koreans made from fresh vegetable cabbage seasoned with garlic, pepper, ginger and particularly powder-chili.

In here, you won’t be needing fresh cabbage just to make a kimchi—No! We certainly don’t need kimchi, too. What we truly need in here is your enthusiasm. This try-out is mainly just for FUN, to ease out your stressful day.

Here are the following ingredients that you might wanna try:

  •   Left-over cooked rice
  •  Ketchup/ tomato sauce (for the redness- color flavor of your version of kimchibibimbap)
  •   Garlic & onions (chopped)
  •  Pepper (to make your fried rice a little bit chilly)
  •  Carrots (chopped. You can also add other vegetables
  •     Egg & meats (the meats should be fried already)
  •   Curry powder  (you can also try chilly-powder if you have one)

Procedure: 
Put the chopped garlic and onion first on the sizzling pan with oil; then, the carrots and meats; after that pour some ketchup / tomato sauce and curry powder on the same pan (for other option: you can also pour the ketchup/tomato eventually right after you put the cooked on the pan);and lastly, put the left-over cooked rice,and mix it together with egg & (fried/cooked) meat in order to complete the process of this strange yet distinct recipe.  



No comments:

Post a Comment